- Participation in EFS-Panel is voluntary. You will not be forced to take part in any survey.
- You can quit the membership in EFS Panel at any time simply be sending the form “quit membership”.
- Each panelist is allowed to only register once. Duplicates will be analyzed and deleted if necessary.
- As a member of EFS Panel you are asked to answer all surveys without the influence of others and to the best of your knowledge. We reserve the right to exclude members who knowingly make false statements in their registration forms or - during the surveys - in the questionnaires they are completing.
- Generally, you have no claim on participation. EFS Panel decides on the target groups that are invited to each survey. If the number of potential participants is too large they will be randomly selected.
- Please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with the EFS Panel Community features. EFS Panel may reject, refuse to post or delete any content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, content that in the sole judgment of EFS Panel violates this agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity.